Check-in exhibits at Black River Coliseum
Thursday, September 28, Noon – 8pm and Friday, September 29, 7am-10am
Exhibits open for viewing
Friday, September 29, 4pm – 10pm and Saturday, September 30, 9am – 1:30pm
Entry pick-up from Black River Coliseum
Saturday, September 30, 1:30pm – 3:30pm
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ENTRIES TO THE EXHIBITS
● Exhibits will be accepted Thursday, September 28 from Noon to 8pm and Friday, September 29 from 7am until 10am in the Black River Coliseum. Articles are not to be removed until September 30 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
● The Exhibit Hall will open after all judging has been completed on September 29. No one will be admitted until judging is complete, usually by 4pm.
● Only one entry per person, per class will be accepted, (Example, one grape jelly, one blackberry jelly, one pepper jelly, etc.
● Youth and adult entries will be separated for display and judging. The youth division includes youth ages 2 through 18.
● One blue, red, or white ribbon plus corresponding cash premium per class, as merited, will be awarded in the adult division. Youth will be judged on the Danish system with ribbons for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place or a participation ribbon, plus cash premium.
● One Grand Prize will be awarded in the following adult divisions, if merited: Baked Goods, Canned Goods, Crafts, Quilts, Fine Arts, Photography, Fruits & Vegetables, Floriculture, Crops. One Grand Prize will be awarded to the people's choice for best quilt.
● One Grand Prize will be awarded in each of the following youth divisions, if merited: Baked Goods, Canning, Crafts, Photography, Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, and Floriculture. Grand prize premiums are sponsored by: PBMO.com
● No one other than the judges and entry committee members may be present in the exhibition area during the judging.
● All decisions of the judges will be final. Judges may withhold an award at their discretion, should they consider the entry unworthy, even though it may be the only entry in the class. Every possible care will be taken to prevent damage, but in no event will Exhibits & More be responsible for any damage or loss.
● Claim checks will be required to claim items. All items MUST be picked up by 3:30pm on Saturday, September 30. Prize money will be forfeited if items are not picked up by 3:30pm. All items not picked up will be disposed of after this time.